Monday 8 July 2013

See No Evil

This strange incident happened to me  a few months ago. It took place at a haunted basketball court next to my flat in Chua Chu Kang. It happened on late Sunday night. I was going home after seeing my girlfriend home. As she was living near my block, I could walk home easily from her house. Before heading home, I thought that it would be nice to take a slow walk in the breezy night. Upon reaching the basketball court, it was already two in the morning. Before reaching my block, I had to cross over the basketball court.

Suddenly I heard someone playing basketball. It sounded like a group of people running about. I turned my head and saw a group of lifeless and pale looking people playing basketball. Suddenly, they stared at me and started running in my direction. I screamed, but not a single voice came out of my mouth. Suddenly, a strong wind blew past me. I tried to run, but my feet was rooted to the ground. I could not move. I could see that they were hideous. Some of them was missing an eye, while others had worms crawling out of their nose and mouth. I was terrified. They came upon me, and I raised my arm to shield myself from their attack. However, that attack never came. One by one, they merely passed through me, and I felt chills running down my spine. Feeling very cold, I had began to shiver violently. Suddenly, I discovered that I could move. Not wasting a minute, I ran home as fast as I could. I suffered from a high fever for a week after that. That was the last time I ever walked across that basketball court late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment